China Trademark - Integrated Registration vs Separation Registration
- 1 trademark application by putting logo,
English and Chinese characters together.
|Separation Between Words & Logo
- 2 trademark applications for each of the
logo and text part.
|Independent Element Type
- 3 trademark applications for each of the
Logo, English and Chinese characters.
- 4 trademark applications in parallel
with the above three methods.
China Trademark & Copyright Registration USD 620
- LOGO designs may be protected simultaneously under trademark law and copyright law.
- Device designs are better protected because they may also be protected on goods not registered for.
- Prevents infringement upon your trademark.
*Terms of Service : price includes only one trademark which contains a registration application for one class, and a copyright registration for an artwork.
China Trademark Registration and Retrial USD 750
Application Rejected by Trademark Office?
RETRIAL in trademark rejection is the solution!
Effectiveness of Retrial:
- Only one appeal opportunity during the administrative stage.
- Authorized by a more professional and objective trademark review committee.
- Plenty of time to prepare evidence.
*Terms of Services: The price includes only one trademark which containing a registration application for a category.
China Trademark Registration and Three Year Non Use Cancellation USD 880
Article 49 of the Trademark Law of the People's Republic of China states that "a registered trademark ... without any reasonable reason for not being used for three consecutive years, any unit or individual may apply to the Trademark Office for revoking the registered trademark".
- In light of the massive amount of trademark registration and the rise of malicious cyber squatting behavior in Mainland China, the use of cancellation is efficient to tackle the application barriers.
- Less costly compared to assignments, transfer and negotiation coexistence.
*Terms of Service : price includes only one trademark which containing a registration application for one class.
*It is an estimated cost only and the charge is subject to actual cost which may vary due to unforeseen circumstances like fluctuation of currency and increase or decrease of tariffs, procedures and works.